Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Shlomi Nissim Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: LoadRunner 12.60 Community License not working

Hi All,

Please contact @Adrian David or Micro Focus support team for any license related issue. I am transioning out of the Micro Focus these days and I am no longer monitoring my private mail box in this community. I do not want you guys to wait forever. Adrian will assist as soon as he can.

Best Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
Kevinlai05 Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi Adrian, I am experience the same issue. Activating succeeded but no email received. Can you please help me with it? Thanks Kevin
0 Likes
karthik1990 Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi Team,

I have issue with community license, Could you please help me.

Regards,

Kartik.

0 Likes
Avi-L
Established Member.

I have the same issue  Can you advise please.

0 Likes
Mathi R Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi,

I also faced the same issue. Could you please fetching my activation code?

Regards,

Mathi

0 Likes
Mathi R Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi Shlomi/Adrian,

I am also facing the same issue. Please help in fetching the activation code.

Thanks,

Mathi

0 Likes
rashguru
Visitor.

LoadRunner 12.60 Community License not working

Hi,

I have a MicroFocus account, I have opted in for a LR Community Edition. I have received an email saying that "Your LoadRunner isReady and Waiting...". I see the LoadRuner in my account, when I click details I get:

"Your license is for:  50 virtual user days".

I have click the Download button and downloaded the installation kit. I have installed it, but when I open the Controller, I am redirected to the License Utility where it says that I do not have a valid license.

Even though I have signed up for free 50virtual  user I got an activation key to mail.When give it in the activation license key it is showing "Unknown error".I have tried variuos accounts but it is still showing an "Unknown error".

Please help me out

0 Likes
ShanthiMohanraj
New Member.

LoadRunner 12.60 Community License not working

Hi,

I installed Load runner. But it is not accepting the Activation key. I got the Activation key by email. But it is not working. Can someone help me on this.

Shanthi

0 Likes
prav Kr
New Member.

I am also facing the same problem. please guide me to solve this

thanks in advace

0 Likes
prav Kr
New Member.

me too facing the same problem. please give the solution.

thanks in advance

0 Likes
Bartacek
New Member.

Hello,

I'm facing the same problem as the original poster. Any help will be appreciated.

Best regards,

David

0 Likes

I am facing the same issue. I have reinstalled the LR 12.60 community edition however unable to sign up for the license. 

I don't see anyone helping on this from long time.

I have logged a ticket to HP but they are saying its support by SAAS engineers now.

Its quite weird that lot many people encountered the same issue and Microfocus is not concerned to fix the it.

I will appreciate, if someone can help us.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi all,

Please check the following post if you have issues while activating Community License for LoadRunner 12.6x

https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/LoadRunner-User-Discussions/LoadRunner-Community-License-Offline-Trial-Registration-amp/td-p/1684629

Adrian

CptMercury Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

You are correct, Microfocus have issues with the new approach to Community License
The company i work for has a contract and we spend $$$$$$ with Microfocus each year and i get the same bad service for the Free Community license.  

You may ask why the community license when you purchase the license set.

It is because we need to volume license for Load Testing our applications and we need the community license for development and testing loadrunner scripts.  We are in the process of considering Cloud based licenses, so it not like we dont expect to Pay however the current process for Community License needs to be looked at as a matter of ergency.

I have created 2 service rerquests and still no success even knwo the $,$$$,$$$ contract we have.
The URL's that Microfocus have provided via support do not provide success and now i wasted 8 hours chasing this up.
I thought that HP support was not good, It was fantastic compaired to Microfocus.
I positive that i will get a license soon, for eveyone in the community hang in there i think that Microfocus will fix this, it just a matter of time. They need to think about publishing a community license key.
Just don't try othere items like JBOT / Selenium because you may not come back to LoadRunner.
SoapUI Pro is one for web services and the cost is very reasonable.
Please Microfocus, spend some time to get the Free Comunity license working or customer may select a diffrent product.
In IT, time is money and we don't all have the same level of paitients.

I have used LoadRunner since the first version (OS/2),  I have recomended your product to many companies.  

Please investigate the issues raided by the community and  resolve ASAP.  

0 Likes
chirag3
New Member.

Hi , I m also facing same issue could you please send the licence for load runner 12.60
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.