Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: LoadRunner 12.60 Community License not working

Hello,

Have you tried to request the license from here?

https://appas-prd-ellb.itcs.softwaregrp.com/pas/external/TrialRegistrationAction_init?p=LR%C2%A0

Note that Host Lock reffers to the HOST ID that you can get it from LicenseUtility tool in LR.

Adrian

0 Likes
CptMercury Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

https://appas-prd-ellb.itcs.softwaregrp.com/pas/external/TrialRegistrationAction_init?p=LR 

Use the above URL to request Free Community license

"In situations where you are not able to subscribe to the LoadRunner community license from the LicensingTool due to IT security restrictions please follow the procedure from the attached document to request offline the Trial Activation Code."

0 Likes
MadhuCTC Contributor.
Contributor.

LoadRunner Controller is not opening after license activation.

I have installed LR12.60 community edition. On clicking LoadRunner Controller open, it displayed "LoadRunner License utility". I have entered the activation code received from MicroFocus and clicked on activate button. Then license activate or failure message is not displayed and after few seconds, "LoadRunner License utility" is closed automatically.

I have restarted the computer and on my attempt to open the LoadRunner Controller, "LoadRunner License utility" is opened again. I am not able to launch controller. Could you suggest how to fix the issue.

0 Likes
Subhrajit
Member.

Hello Shlomi Nissim,

I am also stucked at the same point. i am getting " No valid Licence" after installing the load runner community edition 12.60. I am not getting any free community license file via email also.

I tried to reinstall the load runner 12.60 community edition.

Can you help me to get the free community edition license file via my Email?

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

0 Likes
MadhuCTC Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi,

I am also facing license activation error. I have opened a ticket with MicroFocus almost 3 weeks ago. There is no resolution for this.

0 Likes
nitintambe
New Member.

I  am facing similar issue. Can you please help? 

0 Likes
nitintambe
New Member.

Tried using this link but it goes into loop, doesn't respond.
0 Likes
SanK
New Member.

I'm receiving an error - rvice, 'activateLicense', has not returned any respon

When I try to sign up for new license for Load Runner controller. Please assist.

0 Likes
jimeing0316
New Member.

LoadRunner 12.60 Community License not working, this is my Email address:jieming0316@126.com,please fetch the activation code for me.Thank you
0 Likes
CptMercury Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hello LoadRunner Community

LoadRunner 12.60 license utility can be blocked by organisation security restrictions.

Micro focus have provided a solution to this by provisioning a web page where you can request a license. https://appas-prd-ellb.itcs.softwaregrp.com/pas/external/TrialRegistrationAction_init?p=LR 

The Web Based solution does not need to be run from the same computer where you need the license.  You can run the license Web page from your mobile phone, it may not work on an iPhone.

If you have issues like web page looping try using Google Chrome or Firefox web browser.

You must provide all the mandatory fields on the Web page.

You must generate the License Key from the computer where you require the license.

The Keys are computer bases if the computer changes then you need a new key.

The License key will work on Virtual Machines as long as the VM image is not rebuilt and the old image is saved and restarted.

You can only have one license file generated per computer, if you try to get another license file, you don’t get an error, you will need to contact support to get another license file issued.  I think Micro focus need to look and sending an email to the customer in this situation to let them know what they need to do Or Micro focus can just reissue the same license file. Micro focus need to think of a workable solution for this situation as we all need to rebuild computers from time to time.

Hope this information help the community fix LocadRunner 12.60 license issue.

0 Likes
KapilSidana
Visitor.

Hi Shlomi, I am also facing exact challenge, Can you please help us with activation code?

On which email address i should i respond you back with host id?
0 Likes
KapilSidana
Visitor.

Hi Shlomi, Kindly help with email address , as i am not able to connect with you in private mode?

else can you please send draft email @o me kapilsidana@gmail.com 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.