Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Shlomi Nissim Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

LoadRunner Certification

Hi,

Since a lot of people ask about LoadRunner certification please find below relevant resources

1. In order to get official Micro Focus certification you need to pass this exam
  2. Micro Focus Education site offers instructor led courses for various Micro Focus products
  3. LoadRunner related courses that can get you better prepared to pass this exam

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
7 Replies
snps Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: LoadRunner Certification

Hello @Shlomi Nissim

Thanks for the info. I was trying to register and pay fee using credit card, but it doesn't give option to pay via Credit Card.

I see ITOM/ADM Training Unit, Training Units and Purchase order under Attendee Payment Method. My company doesn't support for certification and i wanted to pay on my own.

Can you advise on this further ?

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi @snps,

Thanks for your interest. I am trying to find out with relevant people.

I will update as soon as we can.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
snps Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

@Shlomi Nissim

Hi Shlomi, Any updates for us?

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi @snps,

Sorry for the delayed response. 

Unfortunately, credit card purchase is not going to be introduced anytime soon. The education team is working to provide an alternative for people who are not interested to get it paid by their company. I am not sure when it will happen and what method will it use.

Out of my hands.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
Kathleen357
Visitor.

I am unable to integrate SiteScope with LoadRunner.

I was trying to connect Hp sitescope with Hp loadrunner, But I am getting an error "unable to connect".
I am using trial version of sitescope. Please suggest any solution. Thanks!

0 Likes
Kathleen357
Visitor.

I am unable to integrate SiteScope with LoadRunner. I was trying to connect Hp sitescope with Hp loadrunner, But I am getting an error "unable to connect". I am using trial version of sitescope. Please suggest any solution. Thanks!

Please help me to solve this error. This is very important for me, suggest any solution as soon as possible mobdro.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi @Kathleen357,

This post has nothing to do with LoadRunner-SiteScope integration.

You should create a new post.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.