Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

LoadRunner Community License Offline Registration & Activation

Hi all,

In situations where you are not able to subscribe to the LoadRunner community license from the LicensingTool due to IT security restrictions please follow the procedure from the attached document to request offline the Trial Activation Code.

Quick link: https://appas-prd-ellb.itcs.softwaregrp.com/pas/external/TrialRegistrationAction_init?p=LR 

Regards,

Adrian

14 Replies
ElaineY
Established Member.

回复: LoadRunner Community License Offline Trial Registration & Activation

Hi  @Adrian David ,

I have Registered for the Trial Activation Code on the quick link as your comment on last Saturday, and got the alert 'Trail license has been sent to provided business email'  (can see attachment picture), but two days gone, i didnt receive any email about Trial Activation....

Could you help please, thanks a lot in advance. 🙂

Regards and Thanks,

Elaine

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Elaine,

Please send me your email address that you have used to subscribe in a private message and I will check it.

Adrian

0 Likes
Mahesh S Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi David,

Is it possible to get more than 1 community license for same user to try running test using more than one controller?

Regards,

Mahesh

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Yes, that is possible.

0 Likes
cnorris
Visitor.

I am having a similar issue with not receiving email for the license key.  I have tried both ways of requesting the key and still no luck.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

Please send me your email address that you used to subcribe in a private messaeg and I will check it.

Adrian

Mahesh S Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for the info.

Regards,

Mahesh

0 Likes
newbie_LR
New Member.

I am trying to install community version LR in a machine without internet connection.I undestand, In order to signup for the community license(free) it needs to connect to internet. My company policies are strict and can't get internet enabled . I can only get a firewall open if I know which IP/Port the signup window (in the license utility) connects to, Can someone help me with that please? 

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

You can request the license from another machine whcih has internet connection using the above mentioned link.

Just makes sure you use the HOST ID of your LR machine.

Adrian

yas4ik Contributor.
Contributor.

I have Registered for the Trial Activation Code on the quick link as your comment 'Trail license has been sent to provided business email', but don't recive any email.

Can you help me?

0 Likes
mayan
Member.

hey, i just tried that link and for some reason I am not getting and response after submitting. its just stuck at waiting for response
0 Likes
Glenn_R
Member.

Re: LoadRunner Community License Offline Registration & Activation

Hi,

The registration service seems broken. It times out both from the loadrunner license utility and the web page.

0 Likes
gregorst
New Member.

I am having the same problem as Elaine.  After completing the process, I get emails confirming success, but haven't received an email with the community license file.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Sean

0 Likes
Masud1
Visitor.

I am having the same problem with the Community edition. After registration didn't receive the license file. I was going back and forth with Micro Focus yet no resolution.

Please Advise.

Masud

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.