Welcome Serena Central users!
The migration of the Serena Central community is happening today. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Shawn Gan Contributor.
Contributor.

LoadRunner able to capture autocomplete?

Hi,

I'm facing an issue that LoadRunner unable to capture the autocomplete feature.

Requested to measure it, Anyone can help to confirm LoadRunner unable to capture/support? Any other solution to measure/capture it?

clipboard_image_0.png

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: LoadRunner able to capture autocomplete?

Hi,

Which LR protocol are you using? Based on your description, I would suggest you to try with TruClient Web, which is a GUI based protocol, you can identify the auto-complete list easily.

Thanks,

Penn 

0 Likes
Shawn Gan Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi ,
I tried using few protocol (Web HTML, Ajax & TruClient Web) and even tested using UFT still notable  to capture. Any other way, method, solution or advice? 

clipboard_image_2.png

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.. jj_jena Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Try fiddler to see if it detects the dynamic suggestions after you type initial few letters. If it does you can import the fiddler session into vugen.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.