Highlighted
ericlianda
New Member.

LoadRunner upgrade from 11.5 to 12.5

We are looking to upgrade from 11.5 to 12.5. I have only found one document listing the requrements but now sure if the requirements are for the Controller machine or the vugen generator machines. Could someone please tell me what the rewuirements are before installing controller and Vugen 12.5. Below is the information I have:

Processor speed  Dual-Core 2.2 GHZ or faster Operating system  ·         Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 64-bit ·         Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit (recommended) ·         Windows 7 SP1 32-bit or 64-bit ·         Windows 8.1 64-bit (recommended) Memory (RAM)  Recommended: 8 GB Screen resolution  Minimum: 1366x768 Browser  Microsoft IE (Internet Explorer) 9, 10, or 11  (It is recommended to keep the default IE settings)  Available hard disk space  Minimum: 50 GB

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
orenga Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: LoadRunner upgrade from 11.5 to 12.5

This requirement are for both (VuGen / Controller) ,

But recommended that the machine that run the load test should be more stronger than the minimum requirement .

ericlianda
New Member.

Thanks you Orenga

0 Likes
Surender Sharma
Frequent Visitor.

can you please help me knowing if we have lcence for LR 11.5 can we upgrade to 12.5 

I mean what all are the charges 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.