cookhouse
New Member.

LoadRunner with Salesforce Lightning

We are trying to simply log in, get a member, change a value, and log out. The tests "pass" but no value is changed. Has anyone had success using LoadRunner with Salesforce Lightning?
I noticed an aura.token that appears to be dynamic (like a session id). I assume we should capture and then parameterize that value. Are there other values (FWUID, for example) that are required to complete transactions?
We did contact Salesforce to inform them that we would be testing, but they aren't much help.
Thanks for any input.

0 Likes
8 Replies
Moshka Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: LoadRunner with Salesforce Lightning

hi,

indeed it looks like a correlation issue, unfortunately without the script and more data on the environment i am unable to assist here.

i can recommend you to use Truclient for this environment

Micro Focus Performance Core.
Functional Architect
your performance, our passion!
0 Likes
sreeb03 Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Hi There, 

I am trying to test the SDFC lighting pages with HP Loadrunner 12.53 verison tool . Can you suggest me which protocol to use ? 

0 Likes
Shlomi Nissim Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

How many Vusers do you need to run concurrently? Relevant protocols are either TruClient or Web (HTTP/HTML)

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
Frequent Contributor.

In Trueclient chromium verison is not supported by salesforce 

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi @sreeb03,

Which version of TruClient do you use?

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
Frequent Contributor.

chromium version 46 (64 bit)

0 Likes
Frequent Contributor.

LR 12.53

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi @sreeb03,

I suggest using a newer version of LoadRunner. We have improved Salesforce support in 12.55 and 12.60 dramatically.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.