Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
MorrisLi Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Loadrunner Community Edition - No invalid license and the "Sign up for free license" button disabled

Jump to solution

Hello everyone,

I've searched many topics (almost all topics) and not a single one fixed my problem.

Including: Reinstall as administrator, run LicenseInstallUtility.exe, check my mailbox now and then.

Please refer to attached screenshot. I've already cicked this button and inputed my name, e-mail address etc., but it just seems not working at all and the button turned to disabled when I open it again.

Could anyone fix on this? I wished to hear a different and constructive answer.

Many thanks.

With best regards,
Morris Li

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Shlomi Nissim Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Loadrunner Community Edition - No invalid license and the "Sign up for free license" b

Jump to solution

Hi @MorrisLi,

I would like to hold a meeting with you to resolve the issues you encountered.
Let's proceed with private messages to coordinate that.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
6 Replies
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Loadrunner Community Edition - No invalid license and the "Sign up for free license" b

Jump to solution
So, was anyone received the Activation Code via email? I tried both Company email and Gmail, haven't received any email containing Activation Code yet. Was there any connection issue between my computer and Internet? Perhaps not, or I should receive error messages like "Connection fail" but I just saw "Subscribe successfully and check mailbox for next step" ;(
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shlomi Nissim Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi @MorrisLi,

I would like to hold a meeting with you to resolve the issues you encountered.
Let's proceed with private messages to coordinate that.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

I'm able to active now by using correct Activation code associate with correct Host ID provided by @Shlomi Nissim. So the origional issue solved!

Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

This was a temporary issue caused by activation server.

This issue should be solved now as the activatoin server had been restored.

0 Likes
Nguyen Pham
New Member.

Jump to solution

Hi there,

I am facing the same problem. Can you please let me know to fix this issue.

Thanks,

Nguyen

0 Likes
bauffret
New Member.

Jump to solution

I have the similar issue : When I signed up for free License I made an error on my email address ! So I don't receive this license. What can I do ?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.