Highlighted
Perfortester
Visitor.

Loadrunner Erorr JMS send message queue

Hi there!

I'm trying to develop a script with a JMS request against a IBM MQ queue with VuGEN.

I added the next jar file "rt.jar" because it was giving me a lot of sending message errors but once I added it, it continued failing due to this error:

Error: Failed to send message <?xml version..... "nameofthequeue" due to the following exception : javax.naming.NamingException: Failed to initialize the ORB [Root exception is java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find com.sun.corba.se.impl.logging.LogStrings bundle from ] 

Looking for the missing library of the Java method "com.sun.corba.se..." I found that "rt.jar" solves this problem but it is not working, at least adding this (and another libraries) file to the "Classpath" of the Runtime Settings in Vugen.

If someone could help me please I would apreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Labels (4)
0 Likes
4 Replies
J_Jena Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Loadrunner Erorr JMS send message queue

0 Likes
Perfortester
Visitor.

Hi, thanks for your help.

I'm using another context factory: com.ibm.websphere.naming.WsnInitialContextFactory and adding those jar files I still receive the same errors.

0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.. JHF Remmelzwaal Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

The rt.jar is tightly related to a java or jre installation. So I would not play with this, but you might consider to use an other java version.

0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.. JHF Remmelzwaal Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Try to google on you class name and you will find many hits that will tell you which jars to use (and properties). It looks like the jar names are depending on the WAS version.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.