Community in read only mode June 18 & 19
This community will be set in READ ONLY mode for a while on Tuesday June 18 into Wednesday June 19 while we import content and users from our Micro Focus Forums community site. MORE INFORMATION
snps Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Microfocus LoadRunner Certification

Hello,

I am lookin for certification details for LoadRunner 12x. How do i register and check for dates and location. I already have HPE learner ID.

Can any1 guide me through step by step process.

TIA

0 Likes
12 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Microfocus LoadRunner Certification

Hello Tia,

Regarding to LR certifications you need to know that since HPE turned into Microfocus, those certifications are no longer on practice. The only certifications that Microfocus is providing is just for 4 of their products. You'll be able to find the products in this link:

https://www.microfocus.com/training/certification/

Please let me know if you have any other questions on this.

Regards,

0 Likes
Shlomi Nissim Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

We are currently still in transition phase. Sooner or later LoadRunner certification will be available again.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
Honored Contributor.

Thank u. Can we know when it would be available? Like as an estimated month or year?

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

I am sorry, i am not quite sure. I assume it will take a few months.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Seems like it is already up.

The education site is available in this URL:  https://microfocus.viewcentral.com/events/uploads/microfocus/index.html
Click on Certifications and scroll down a bit. You will see LoadRunner certification exam there. The LoadRunner section refers to UFT by mistake. It will be fixed soon.

Regards,
Shlomi

Honored Contributor.

Thanks Shlomi.

I was referring at the link you provided, looks like MF UI is bit complicated for End user like. Hopefully that would be taken care sooner or later.

I have couple of questions regarding the ceritification.

1) I see Certification is offered for LR120-125-ASP-Exam. Is this Basic level certification or advacne level? If its basic, where can i find advance level certification.

2) When i click on calendar and look for exam date for scheduling, i don't see any dates available to schedule the exam. Is this because i have to pay fee first before looking for dates or exam not offered this year? Please refer attached screenshot.

Could you please advise.

0 Likes
Honored Contributor.

Hello Shlomi,

Any suggestion or advise on below ?

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.. george-reynolds Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Acclaimed Contributor.

@george-reynolds, thank you very much for taking the time to find it. I couldn't find the time to find it myself.

@snps, is this what you were looking for?

Regards,
Shlomi

Honored Contributor.

Hello,

@Shlomi Nissim , i see link @george-reynolds provided is exam /course in different region. I was looking and still don't find any dates for registration. I hope i am not looking wrong.

Refer attached screenshot.

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.. george-reynolds Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

I see the actual 'class' part of the course in multiple locatons, but the 'exam' I only see as a digital delivery:

Product ID: LR120-125-ASP-Exam

I am not sure how you take the exam, sorry!

It's possible you do it at a Pearson Vue centre or similar test centre local to you e.g.

https://home.pearsonvue.com/microfocus

(I haven't researched further than that landing page though...)

0 Likes
LPILLY Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi,

Did anyone take recent load runner exam LR120E ASP. I wanted to know material you have referred for exam preparation.Can anyone please guide me on the same as I am planning take in this mar

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.