Community in read only mode June 18 & 19
This community will be set in READ ONLY mode for a while on Tuesday June 18 into Wednesday June 19 while we import content and users from our Micro Focus Forums community site. MORE INFORMATION
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Alftio Absent Member..
Absent Member..

ODBC

For testing using the ODBC protocol is necessary to set the correct Database connection settings (user, password, DB name, instance) and create a DSN in the Load Generator in order to make sure that the script that was developed in Vugen will run in a valid test.

For additional information about lrdb_open_connection error LRDE2003 please make reference to the next Knowledge document entry.

https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM02486995

0 Likes
2 Replies
New Member.. SPSPUN
New Member..

Re: ODBC

I have created the  VUgen Script  by defining the DSN . The script works in VUGen. I am able to run the Script in Vugen, But when we upload the  Script to  Performance Center  and we tried to run the Test Using WLRun from the Controller. But We are gettgin the Conection Errror:

Action.c(11): lrdb_open_connection:  "SQLDriverConnect", return-code=-1, native-error-code=0, SQLState=IM002, SQLError=[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified [MsgId: MERR-61209]
Action.c(11): lrd_open_connection: ERROR, return-code=LRDE2009.  User="", Server=""  [MsgId: MERR-61209]

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Critz29 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: ODBC

Hello,

Can you check if you can replay the same script from the LoadGenerator machine you are selecting on the Controller?

Please let me know.

Thank you,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.