Shlomi Nissim Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Performance Center and LoadRunner 12.60 were released

Hi All,

This excellent version introduces innovative capabilities, continuous integration features, and long awaiting enhancement requests.

Version highlights
PCLR_12.60.pngDownload Details

Online Help

Special Thanks
PC & LR R&D teams thank all the customers who participated in our beta programs. Your contribution and involvement is highly appreciated. The feedback you provided is priceless. Thank you.

Regards,
Shlomi

6 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Performance Center and LoadRunner 12.60 were released

Hi Shlomi,

Thank you so much for sharing this information. It is very helpful.

Regards,

DD_87 Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Well done.
Hope to play on 12.60

Trusted Contributor.. george-reynolds Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Just for a heads-up anybody having difficulty downloading the installation files? You need to look for a notification about a blocked pop-up in your browser and then allow it. It appears the installation files still come from an hpe domain whereas the site itself is hosted on a microfocus domain.

snps Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hello @Shlomi Nissim

I tried installing 12.60 v and installation went fine. But i try to trail license, it show error message. Please atatched file.

Can u help me on fixing it? This is for trail version.

0 Likes
Shlomi Nissim Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi @snps,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Please ensure you have direct internet connection (not through proxy) and try again.
If the problem persists and you have a support contract please open a support ticket (keep me updated about the progress).
If you do not have support contract send me a private message and we will take it from there.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

Is VuGen also included in the package?

Thanks and regards

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.