Patrick the Tester Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Problem with locked files in Loadrunner 12.60

Recently we starten working with a newer version of Loadrunner (version 12.60 community edition).

We use the TruClient protocol for al of our scripts.

After a few day there started to occur problems with testresults and scripts.

For some reason (at the moment almost always)  when a testrun is finished and i click analyze results i get a locked file error.

I have to make a copy of the results folder and then i can open the results without any problem.

Simular problem i have had a few times now with test script.

They are not openeing for editing anymore, but a copy wil work fine.

Alreade installed LoadRunner again, but that does not help.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: Problem with locked files in Loadrunner 12.60

Hello,

For this specific scenario is better to work directly with support.

This because it would be necessary to review logs to try to determine what is the cause of the issue.

The respective logs for this issue would be %temp% > HP.LR.VuGen, you may also attach the same on your reply to this forum, however such issues that require further review and investigation are better to be worked with support directly.

0 Likes
Patrick the Tester Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: Problem with locked files in Loadrunner 12.60

Can we contact support directly as a user of the community edition of LoadRunner?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.