sana_perf Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Ramp up time is more than estimated time

I'm testing peoplesoft application, I have used ramp up of 2 users every 1 sec. Once the users reaches 50 in init state,  the remaining users will be in pending state. The rampup time is taking more than the estimated time. i have attached the screen shot for designed vuser graph and the running vuser graph. Is it a limation with the load runner? Is there any settings need to be changed in the controller so that users won't remain in pending state for long time.

0 Likes
1 Reply
AdiKidron Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Ramp up time is more than estimated time

It just “Init” quote that defined to by 50 by default (per LoadGenerator) …

It is possible to change that in LoadGenerator properties dialog (Run-Time Quota tab).

Total number of Vusers that can be initialized at the same time can be changed through Controller Tools > Options menu.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.