Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
vivek5 Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Reading value from external CSV file in Truclient

Hi all,

I am stucked in a scenario where i am capturing values from web page and writing it to a file using Get property method . Suppose my values gets captured are 1 ,2 and 3 which all are in 3 different rows of a CSV file .

Now my doubt is how to read values line by line and then using it in my script i.e for 1st iteration i want to read and pass value as 1 . In 2nd iteration value passed should be 2 . I am using below code to read values .

IO.read("C:\\PlanNum.csv" ,"UTF-8");

But it is reading entire value present in the file but i want to read value row by row.

Please help me on this.

Many Thanks.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.