Absent Member.. Frank Dux Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Recorded a Mobile HTTP/HTML script. How do you add a verify, ie. text check ot something similar?

Hi Folks,

I recorded a Mobile HTTP/HTML script. How do you add a verify, ie. text check ot something similar? Need to know what will kick off alert in this script. I was unable to do a text check.

Also, I have Vugen 12.02. Will this work with a 9.22 BPM pointing to a BSM 9.13 environment?

Thank you in advance, my friends.

0 Likes
2 Replies
michaelgalos Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Recorded a Mobile HTTP/HTML script. How do you add a verify, ie. text check ot something similar

To check that text is present, use web_reg_find("Text=look for this", LAST);

Delcare it in your script before the web request.

Refer to Loadrunner's function reference for more info.

0 Likes
Jason Powless Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: Recorded a Mobile HTTP/HTML script. How do you add a verify, ie. text check ot something similar

You can also use standard web_reg_save_param_ex() correlation functions and C code to do what you are needing to do.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.