Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Subraya
New Member.

Replay Error in Load Runner VUGen 12.60

I get below error when Replay the script in LoadRunner VUGen 12.60 Version - 1st time its replayed successfully and Script was Passed but 2nd time onwards the same script is failing with below Errors: I tried exploring the error in online but didn't resolve it, please help to resolve it.

Error: CCI compilation error -error: C:\LoadRunner\bin\cpp.exe: c:\scripts\webtours\\pre_cci.c: Permission denied.
Error: Vuser compilation failed. Please set CCIDebug to Off in CCI section of mdrv.dat file.
Warning: Extension cciext.dll reports error -19797 on call to function ExtPerProcessInitialize
Error: Thread Context: Call to service of the driver failed, reason - thread context wasn't initialized on this thread.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. lb1 Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Replay Error in Load Runner VUGen 12.60

Hi Subraya, 

it seems a system error, maybe caused by setup phase. I suggest you to reinstall the product in the complete package (VuGen, Controller and Analysis), not only VuGen. 

Let me know if the error reoccurs after the reinstallation of LoadRunner. 

On the net, I've found this recent article about the same issue: 

https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/LoadRunner-User-Discussions/CCI-compilation-error-error-C-Program-Files-x86-Micro-Focus/m-p/1684490

Lorenzo

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.