Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted

SAP GUI scripts throwing errors when run in Performance Center

Hi All, 

I am working for a SAP client on performance. We have created scripts for SAP GUI scenarios and below are the observations:

1. The GUI scripts run absolutely fine in Vugen for N number of iterations.

2. These scripts start failing when run in PC ALM . Some of the frequently observed errors are listed below:

Failed to find sapgui component by ID "sbar"

Failed to select active window

Failed to get the status bar text

Failed to press button "XXX"

The below measures are taken in an attempt to solve the above issues but still unsuccesful.

1. All the scripts are done in Load generator where they are run during load test.

2 . Slow ramping of users and think time, pacing is applied.

I have surfed over the internet to find more resolutions but have not come across any. 

Although this is quite generic issue. Apologise if this post is resolved already. If yes, please direct me to it.

Thanks,

Karun Chelikani

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.