Super Contributor.. John_McConda Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Snapshot location with TruClient

Jump to solution

In TruClient Web,  I have snapshots turned on, but I can't tell where they would be located after a run.  Is there a way to see them in VuGen or after a run in LoadRunner or Performance Center?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.. Critz29 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Snapshot location with TruClient

Jump to solution

John,

The only snapshots that will be stored while executing a load test will be the load mode snapshots, as when you execute tests the TruClient script is running in load mode. You are right those are stored on the Load Generator, but as soon the collation is done those will be moved to the Performance Center repository and will be part of the Raw Results.zip

In order to enable those you need to do it on the Run Time Settings-> Other-> Generate replay snapshot and select the desired option: Never, On Error, Always.

Thank you,

0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello John,

Regarding snapshot location on TruClient scripts we will have many:

1. Recorded snapshots: Those will be stored on <Script folder>\snapshots
  2. Interactive Replay: those will be stored on: <Script folder>\results\interactive\Firefox\Run Block\Iteration1\Action\0
  3. Load Replay: those will be stored on: <Script folder>results\load\Firefox\Run Block\Iteration1\Action\0

Thank you,

0 Likes
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Ok, thanks. I found them. It would be great if they were incorporated into a report.

Do you know if these are stored during a full load test? If so, I guess they would be on the load generator?

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

John,

The only snapshots that will be stored while executing a load test will be the load mode snapshots, as when you execute tests the TruClient script is running in load mode. You are right those are stored on the Load Generator, but as soon the collation is done those will be moved to the Performance Center repository and will be part of the Raw Results.zip

In order to enable those you need to do it on the Run Time Settings-> Other-> Generate replay snapshot and select the desired option: Never, On Error, Always.

Thank you,

0 Likes
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Ok, thanks again. I have tried this, but the snapshots don't show up in the Raw Result. I'll need to troubleshoot more and open a ticket.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.