Bhanu_Bisen Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Target window is not getting captured in scripting.

Hi everyone,

I am scripting Documentum(WebTop 6.6) using Web HTTP protocol.

The application opens a popup in the flow.  I am not able to run the script, as it failsto executes on step, where popup appears.  I have correlated all the possible values. Also one of the step takes 8 minutes to load and the following step fails to load as soon as it starts to run.

Thanks in advance.

Bhanu Bisen

Bhanu Bisen
0 Likes
1 Reply
snps Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Target window is not getting captured in scripting.

Hello,

Can you put some text checks and validate if pop up windows is dsipalyed during your replay? If not, please check the request and response of previous calls, compare snapshot and see if you are missing any value to be correlated for the popup to generate.

To your 2nd point, you mention its taking 8 mins to load. Is it takes that long if you do maually or its only when you run through Vugen? Does it give you timeout error or any other error mesg? Did you try increasing the timeout and check if it pass after 8 mins?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.