Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
cstrike105 Contributor.
Contributor.

TruClient Browser not opening in Vugen after Clicking Develop Script (using Windows 10 64 Bit)

Hi

I installed Loadrunner in my local machine running on 8 GB RAM on Windows 10 64 bit. When I click the Develop Script button, the Vugen freezes and nothing happens. I am unable to create Vugen scripts. Please help. 

0 Likes
6 Replies
sudheesh1290 Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: TruClient Browser not opening in Vugen after Clicking Develop Script (using Windows 10 64 Bit)

Hello,

I'm not sure of this issue but guessing you have selected the browser type before clicking on "Develop Script". It should be next to the "Develop Script" button. 

If there is no browser type available , we should configure it in out VuGen Machine. 

0 Likes
cstrike105 Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: TruClient Browser not opening in Vugen after Clicking Develop Script (using Windows 10 64 Bit)

@sudheesh1290 wrote:

Hello,

I'm not sure of this issue but guessing you have selected the browser type before clicking on "Develop Script". It should be next to the "Develop Script" button. 

If there is no browser type available , we should configure it in out VuGen Machine. 

I have selected TruClient Browser as the browser type. However it freezes upon clicking Develop Script. It is in a Not Responding Status. But if I choose IE as the browser type, it works. Is there a workaround here if I can use Firefox? 

0 Likes
Valued Contributor.

Hello,

Could you check the Firefox version ? I didn't see issue with Firefox version 55. and LR Version 12.53.
0 Likes
Highlighted
cstrike105 Contributor.
Contributor.

@sudheesh1290 wrote:
Hello,

Could you check the Firefox version ? I didn't see issue with Firefox version 55. and LR Version 12.53.

I use the Firefox version 67.0. Tried also version 55 but still I experience the issue. 

0 Likes
rajatkum
New Member.

I'm too facing the issue on latest Firefox browser. I using the app on browser which is not working properly.

0 Likes
Valued Contributor.

Hello,

Other possibility could be the "Proxy settings" within the browser. Could you please check those at once ?

Try with "No Proxy" as well as "Use system Settings".  You can find these under Options - Network Settings

-Sudheesh S

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.