Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Vignesh_M Contributor.
Contributor.

TruClient - Firefox - Browser Issue

I created MS-Dynamics CRM script in TruClient Web protocol. It was working fine till few days back!!!
I executed in Vugen today and it got failed at "Activate New Window" step. the new window is not opening in firefox and I tried recording and got the same issue.

I executed the script in IE/Chrome - different issues are araising and running in Controller also doesnt helped me.

Steps performed:

1. I delete "Web2u" folder and copy/pasted the firefox fresh.

2. I re-insatleld the LR. Also ran in difference machine but no luck.

Please do help me on this to resolve this issue. This is very urgent.

Feel free to contact/whatsapp : +91-9789045375

0 Likes
1 Reply
Outstanding Contributor.. JHF Remmelzwaal Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: TruClient - Firefox - Browser Issue

Please do not push yourself by sendin private messages. When something is urgent, contact LR support directly.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.