Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Chandu507 Contributor.
Contributor.

TruClient - How to capture the file name getting downloaded

Team,

I am trying to capture the file name that is getting downloaded after Export funcationality. I am able to validate on the file existance by giving the exact file in isExist funcation of TruClient.

But I need update the file dynamically since under load conditions there will be multiple files that will get donwloaded.

Can you please let me know on how we can capture the file name that is getting downloaded using TruClient protocol.

Thanks in Advance.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
JorgeDuran-PCLR Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: TruClient - How to capture the file name getting downloaded

Hello,

You mentioned a dynamic value, you can try to crate a correlation for that value. The below link contain information about correlations.

https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM170043

https://admhelp.microfocus.com/lr/en/12.60/help/WebHelp/Content/VuGen/Correlation/Advanced/t_HowToManualCorrelateScripts.htm

Another possibility could be that you create your own code to save the name and the just call the function. 

Regards,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.