yaniv2 Contributor.
Contributor.

TruClient - How to maximize browser window

Hi,

I recorded a script with TruClient. One of the objects sometimes is not identified. I try to maximize screen in order

to improve object identification but it does not work. I tried to add 'Generic Browser Action' and use resize with screen resolution both with FireFox and chormium but it did not change screen size.

Thanks,

Yaniv

0 Likes
2 Replies
Edo Nir Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: TruClient - How to maximize browser window

Hi Yaniv,

Changing the screen resolution is relevant in responsive-design applications where objects are not rendered in the current resolution.

Assuming the object IS rendered to the browser window but still not found, I would suggest trying to improve the object identification or changing identification method.

If the issue is due to screen resolution, please post more details about what happens when you run the browser window size steps.

Edo

0 Likes
yaniv2 Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: TruClient - How to maximize browser window

Thanks Ido.

It turned out to have some starnge truclient mistyping... you can see it on:

https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/LoadRunner-User-Discussions/truclient-mistyping-of-truclient-vuser/m-p/1659043

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.