Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

TruWeb Atom IDE - 'C:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command

I was trying to run my TruWeb script from the Atom IDE on Windows 10: "TruWeb > Run single user"

err1.PNG

I did change the TRUEWEB_PATH environment variable to my other installed instance of TruWeb in c:\truweb, and my script is running fine. 

Looks like the Atom IDE Add-In is not creating a correct command line for TruWeb. Probably the SPACE character in "Program Files" causes this issue. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.