Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Frequent Contributor.. Brian_Folan Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Truclient 12.53 Chrome console mode?

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I can't seem to find any option for a console mode in Chrome to see the output like there is for firefox & IE.

Am I missing it, or not available in Chrome mode?

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Shlomi Nissim Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Truclient 12.53 Chrome console mode?

Jump to solution

Hi,

It is not available yet. We have an open enhancement request opened by customers to support it.

I hope it will be addressed in one of the next releases.

Regards,

Shlomi 

5 Replies
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

It is not available yet. We have an open enhancement request opened by customers to support it.

I hope it will be addressed in one of the next releases.

Regards,

Shlomi 

TNTUser
Visitor.

Jump to solution

hello,

I have a mobile  application  for an approve functionality and i can able to run that functionality in chrome browser console and i have the java script code as well. how to use java script code in truclient to run it.

submitapprove('approve');

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi TNTUser,

Your topic deserves a new post. it is not related to this discussion.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Frequent Visitor.. Arnie_Test
Frequent Visitor..

Jump to solution

Is the Truclient console mode option available in version 12.55 or 12.57. If yes, how do I access this mode?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Edo Nir Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

TruClient console is not supported in Chromium yet.

You can view the interactive replay log after the run in VuGen. Select Output Pane > <Browser name> - Interactive Replay

Edo

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.