Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
vishansh Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Truclient transaction start point.

Hi,

I am using Loadrunner: truclient protocol (12.50 and 12.60)  and I am encoutering the below issue(with all browsers)
I have a transaction(e.g., click on an object and wait for an object in the next screen) . For the first object on which i need to click , the object identification is taking quite log(like 40-55 seconds). I have tried different methods, even captured the x-path manually and replaced still no luck. 
Hence, when i am measuring the transaction consisiting below:
a. click on the object (step started)
b. wait for object (in the next screen)

it is taking 60 seconds (the actual time for the navigation is just 5 seconds, however it includes the 55 seconds for the object identification too).

When I am using the below with action started
a. click on the object (ACTION started)
b. wait for object (in the next screen).

It is capturing the actual response time which is 5 seconds.

Please suggest if it is fine to keep the starting step in "action started" as starting the transaction as
"step started" also captures the time to search the object on "step started" which depreciates the result.
Waiting for feedback.

Thanks.

Regards
Vishal

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
JorgeDuran-PCLR Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Truclient transaction start point.

Hello, 

Regarding your question,

You have to take in count that will be a difference between the time spent accesing the application manually, than from Vugen Truclient. 

Because basing of the configurations of the end events you will get more information.

Please check the following explanation about the end events in truclient 12.60:

https://admhelp.microfocus.com/tc/en/12.60/Content/TruClient/procedures/understanding_end_events.htm

Regards, 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.