Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
techshivam Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Truclient v12.55 Limitations & fixes related to Internet Explorer

Jump to solution

Hi Team,

First of all I want to appreciate for making such good product, I was trying the new community edition v12.55 with Truclient. While recording & replaying the dummy script, I was facing issues while replaying the script with Internet explorer. My dummy script is working in FF & Chrome, but while replaying the same script with IE, it is not able to perform actions on the object(which it able to identify). The part of these objects is javacontext menu items.

Also, want to mention that we are using Ex JS v6.03. Are their any know issues while working on TC with IE. I am not really sure how to fix the issue while replaying as the same dummy script is working with FF & chrome. Any suggestions, how to fix the issue ?

Thanks,

Shivam(Sam)

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Truclient v12.55 Limitations & fixes related to Inte

Jump to solution

For my particular case I was working with the pointer-event based application, & it is currently not fully supported in Truclient, because of which I was not able to click on the buttons & the context Menu buttons. I have got the workaround for this, one need to enable the IE Legacy Mode to make it work.

Below is the solution of this issue:

To work around this issue, you can set the following registry key to 1 (enabling the legacy input on your machine): HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Hewlett-Packard\TruClient\TruClientIE\TCIE\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_NINPUT_LEGACYMODE

Kudos to 'Eti Dahan' for the response & to identify the problem!

1 Reply
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Truclient v12.55 Limitations & fixes related to Inte

Jump to solution

For my particular case I was working with the pointer-event based application, & it is currently not fully supported in Truclient, because of which I was not able to click on the buttons & the context Menu buttons. I have got the workaround for this, one need to enable the IE Legacy Mode to make it work.

Below is the solution of this issue:

To work around this issue, you can set the following registry key to 1 (enabling the legacy input on your machine): HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Hewlett-Packard\TruClient\TruClientIE\TCIE\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_NINPUT_LEGACYMODE

Kudos to 'Eti Dahan' for the response & to identify the problem!

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.