Highlighted
Senior Member.. stanleyho
Senior Member..

Unable to locate custom LG image on Amazon EC2

I have created a custom image following the instruction from the following site.

https://admhelp.microfocus.com/lr/en/12.56-12.57/help/WebHelp/Content/Controller/lg-cloud-custom-images.htm?Highlight=amazon%20ec2#mt-item-2

However, I am still unable to locate my image from the Controller's Add From Cloud dialog.

I have seek help from Loadrunner support and they have actually directed me to Amazon support. Appreciate any help to resolve the issue. Thanks!

Following are the screen captures

1) Amazon EC2 - AMI details

AWS-AMI.png

2) Amazon EC2 - AMI permissions

AWS-AMI-Permission.png

3) Amazon EC2 - AMI tags

AWS-AMI-Tags.png

4) Controller's Add From CLoud dialog

Does not list my AMI which is ami-0cb4b9018781f150d

Controller-AddFromCloudDialog.png

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
orenga Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Unable to locate custom LG image on Amazon EC2

Hi

Please check the following issue :

LG machine label should be:  HP LR LG, PC Compatible, version{12.57}

• Disk type SSD – not supported . ( only Standard )
  • Did you succeeded to connect to remote machine via RDP .

Please check that LG service on machine is up & running  

Regards

Oren

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.