Highlighted
SmartAntz Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Upgrade HP LR 9.5/Windows2003 to LR 11/Windows2012

Hi

I had a LR which installed in Windows 2003 but it will EOSL soon.

May i know how to retrive the license from the server and how to proceed the upgrade ?

Thanks

Chia Wei

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
GalShadeck Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Upgrade HP LR 9.5/Windows2003 to LR 11/Windows2012

You should contact your local HP Support engineer. However, LR11 is EOL'd as well, just like LR 9.5, so i advise to upgrade to a newer version, such as 12.02

SmartAntz Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Because current i not able to find the SAID as the moment, may i know how to retrieve the licence number so that i can installed again the HP LR to the windows 2008 and above ?

0 Likes
GalShadeck Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Please contact your local HP support personnel.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.