hiteshkd Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Upload file in Load generator got the error "Could not obtain information about submitted file"

My Appllication is combination of Social - business domain, where i can add business information with images & Videos.

I Record script using Load Generator with following step & while reply this script then i got the error,

Steps -

1. I log in to my application.

2. Naviagate to my Dahsboard & Click on Add Post.

3. Enter text & upload one image.

4. Logout from my application.

- All other script is reply successfully but on upload the file i got following 2 errors.

Error -26488: Could not obtain information about submitted file "C:\Users\Administrator.BTPL1\Documents\VuGen\Scripts\AddImage\Tulips.jpg": _stat32 rc=-1, errno=2 [No such file or directory]. Using an empty file   [MsgId: MERR-26488]

Addpostimage.c(29): Error -26499: Internal Error - Pending in-function resources (EXTRARES) have not been handled (detected in fvLrwScriptApiCleanupUnhandledRemnants)   [MsgId: MERR-26499]

0 Likes
5 Replies
GalShadeck Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Upload file in Load generator got the error "Could not obtain information about submitted f

Hi,

First of all, it seems that you're confusing Load Generator with VuGen, and that your question is really about VuGen.

Second, which protocol are you using?

0 Likes
hiteshkd Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Upload file in Load generator got the error "Could not obtain information about submitted f

Hi,

Thanks for update.

I am using http/HTML protocol, and i am doing recording using VUGEN while upload picture, at that it's successfully redorded but while i RUN that script at that i got the error,

0 Likes
Sindhu Selvakumar
New Member.

Change "File=yes " to ""File=no" in your script and run.

eg :  "Name=file", "Value=D:\\Program Files (x86)\\AttachFiles\\Attach_Image.jpg", "File=no", ENDITEM

Pern99 Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

When I try to upload a file in VuGen I got the following message

Action.c(49): Error -26488: Could not obtain information about submitted file "\\co-fs\etclogs\Projects\Portal\Pdf_1947KB\test01.pdf": _stat32 rc=-1, errno=2 [No such file or directory]. Using an empty file  [MsgId: MERR-26488]

0 Likes
saurab_n Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Sindhu's reply worked for me.

I changed "File=yes " to ""File=no" and file got uploaded.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.