Highlighted
tsenol
Frequent Visitor.

Using Loadrunner 12.60 with 12.55 License

Hello All,

Can we use LR 12.60 with 12.55 license? We purchased LR License for SAP and was using it with 12.55. We had to reinstall LR to a new machine and I order a new License Key from Local Partner.  And when I try to install that license, It gives me an error like "The license key is invalid". 

When I ask to local Partner about that, He/She said that I can only use that license with 12.55, but 12.55 is removed from Microfocus Web page. 

Is there any way to use 12.60?

0 Likes
3 Replies
h2o_2 Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Using Loadrunner 12.60 with 12.55 License

0 Likes
Shlomi Nissim Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi @tsenol,

12.60 requires getting a new license. You should contact Micro Focus support or account manager or sales represenative and ask to convert the license keys you have for 12.55 for compatible ones of 12.60.

Note that only customers with valid support contract can do so.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
khayyum
New Member.

Hi..

I am also getting this error what should i have to do...

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.