Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
sureshkumar1705 Contributor.
Contributor.

VTS row not deleted using Truclient Protocol

Hi,

I am using VTS in Truclient Protocol. Successfully the data are retrieved from VTS table and the script got passed.

But the data used in the script not deleted in the VTS table.

In HTTP Protocol i used lrvtc_retrieve_row(); for the above function.

Could any one suggest which code should be used in Truclient to delete the used data in VTS table.

Regards,

M.Sureshkumar 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Regular Contributor.. tpnichols Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Re: VTS row not deleted using Truclient Protocol

Are you using the Coded functions or going through that GUI interface for TC? I see that the functions described in the documentation for use (TCS functions) don't work and so you have to go use the TC functions. So, I guess the question is, what's really failing in your situation?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.