Highlighted
Nandu_01
Visitor.

Vugen 12.6 trail version is not generating code in scripta even though event counts are increasing.

Hi,

I am using trail versiin of LR 12.6
Facing issue like when i was recording event counts are increasing but for few of major transactions code is not generating in script after recording complete. Seeing only start and stop trasactions .nothing code in between those for some main transaction

If any one knows the solution please help..

All suggesions are welcome

Thanks....
0 Likes
2 Replies
ASantamaria
New Member.

Re: Vugen 12.6 trail version is not generating code in scripta even though event counts are increas

Hello,

Can you please let us know what Protocol and Browser are you using for the recording?

Additionally, please verify that UAC and DEP is disabled since this is known to cause issues while recording, you may upload an LR Detect report to check if these settings are indeed enabled: https://marketplace.microfocus.com/appdelivery/content/loadrunner-detect

Please confirm the details asked to try and determine what could be causing the issue.

0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.. JHF Remmelzwaal Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Vugen 12.6 trail version is not generating code in scripta even though event counts are increas

Warning:

The LR Detect page states: "LoadRunner Detect collects operating system, hardware, software and other environmental related information that helps a support engineer understand and troubleshoot PC and LR problems."

At least I should never upload the report of LR Detect to a public place, only to Micro Focus support incidents.

Signature:
Reward community members who take time to respond and help.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.