snps Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Vugen Error

Hello,

1)I am trying tor record SAP application and when i try to launch the app URl through Vugen, it either take long time to open the login page or get struck without proceeding further.

2)If i am able to record the script sucessfully, when i replay the script it get struck at intial step and gets timeout after 120 sec's, I tried to increase the time out, but no luck.

When i open the application URL manually, its displays login page without any delay.

Any suggestion on how to fix this?

I am using LR 12.53 path 4.

0 Likes
7 Replies
Jacd Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Vugen Error

Not sure if is related, but I faced similar issues and wasn't because the application or so, the problem is my workstation is configured to use cloud storage and somehow VuGen is facing issues, sometimes it doesn't respond and crashed or after recording something went wrong due some latency or so.

What I did is, when you select create new script, in the window where you select the protocol I changed the path to somethig local like C:\Vugen, that way will store the script in my local and not in the cloud or sharedrive.

I changed the configuration also in Tools>Options>General>Scripts and Solutions>Defaul Project location: C:\Vugen

I hope this helps.

Regards.

Josue A. Chavez D.
0 Likes
Honored Contributor.

Hello Chavez,

Thanks for the reply. I tried as you suggested but doesn't seems to be working. I am not sure what causing the issue. i have tried different URL's for diff app and issue seems to be same.

0 Likes
BingleW Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Hello,

Which protocol are you using? 

And please enable the Extended log -> Advanced trace in RTS, so we can know in which step it's getting stuck.

Regards,

Bingle(LoadRunner R&D)

0 Likes
Honored Contributor.

Hello, 
i am using SAP Web Protocol. Issue seems to be same for Web(HTTP ) protcol. 

I can surely send you the log, but my application is getting struck while recording. When i click on record button, noting is getting displayed on IE browser. It just shows plain white page and spinning wheel on the top. 

0 Likes
Honored Contributor.

I tried again with selecting the LoadRunner proxy option in Recording options. It works fine for launching and loging into the application, but when i click logout, home page is displayed again. Unable to logout from application. It shows" Proxy error"

Any advise on this?

0 Likes
Shlomi Nissim Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I suggest opening a support ticket

0 Likes
Honored Contributor.

Hello,

This issue i not happening. Not sure if its has to do with any authorization issue, i tried recording using test id which has elevated access and i am able to record application sucessfully.  

Thank you all for suggestions adivces. 

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.