randam Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

how to change results to be written to a different directory

I get this arning when I try to run a test and want the results to be on a  different directory. What is the implication of this warning and how can I get a new set of results while running the same scenario running again.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
OlaBerggren Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: how to change results to be written to a different directory

Hi

Not really clear what you mean here.

Are you getting a warning that you need to change the results directory or do you want to change the results directory. Please share the exact warning or screenshot.

Do you get it in vugen or in the controller. What version of LoadRunner are you using?

br /ola

Please mark post as solved if your problems or questions is/are resolved.
If this post was valuable to you, please consider kudo it.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.