Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
llw33 Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

rdp_sync_on_image freezes session

Hi! I debugging my RDP script, I and find strange thing. When script doing heavy operation, i've see "sync on image" step. But I see in the "Run-Time Viewer" that RDP session freezes when rdp_sync_on_image start performed. The image sync time out is intended for waiting, when some proccess completes. But nothing happened, when sync_on_image performed. If it starts performed when some window opened, the window FREEZES in the middle of the animation! I need use lr_think_time, which the bad way.. How I can avoid freezing, when using sync_on_image?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Shlomi Nissim Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: rdp_sync_on_image freezes session

Hi,

Can you please specify which version of LoadRunner you are using?
It is not very clear if adding lr_think_time resolves this issue. Do you mean instead of sync_on_image?
Does sync_on_image causes freezes elsewhere or in that particular step?

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Maggie_Chen Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: rdp_sync_on_image freezes session

Hi,

You could try to resync the image step from the snapshot (right click on the snapshot, and choose "Insert sync on image")

If issue still happens, maybe it is related to your script with heavy steps, you could try to raise a tickt for support.

QQ截图20181009140309.jpg

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.