Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Prosyga Absent Member.
Absent Member.

t=00000146ms: Error -205177: In CTcBrowserHandler::RaiseBrowser, Failed to load remote dll : TcHooks

I'm using the community version of LoadRunner.

I created a script and I want someone else to run it while I monitor the servers and SQL server.

but when they try to run it they get this error.

t=00000146ms: Error -205177: In CTcBrowserHandler::RaiseBrowser, Failed to load remote dll : TcHooksLoader.dll    [MsgId: MERR-205177]

Are there any special permissions which need to be enabled for the remote dll to load?

Thanks,

Mario.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Shlomi Nissim Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: t=00000146ms: Error -205177: In CTcBrowserHandler::RaiseBrowser, Failed to load remote dll : TcH

Hi,

Which browser did you run? Firefox, Chromium or TruClient IE?

Does it happen when you run from Controller or from VuGen?

Is the script running correctly in Development Mode? 

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
OlaBerggren Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: t=00000146ms: Error -205177: In CTcBrowserHandler::RaiseBrowser, Failed to load remote dll : TcH

And in addition to Shlomis questions.

Are you using the same version of LoadRunner?

Did you start LoadRunner "As admininstrator"?

If running in Controller, are you running loadrunner agent as process (and not service)?

br /ola

Please mark post as solved if your problems or questions is/are resolved.
If this post was valuable to you, please consider kudo it.

0 Likes
koolgirl Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello Shlomi,

I am getting this same error when running the chromium script in controller. Its fine running it in VuGen. I have 12.53 installed. The same script running from another controller machine (12.53) on my laptop is fine. But running from a VM is failing. Any ideas?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Shlomi Nissim Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

It might be a corrupted installation/deployment. It might also be that some Anti Virus prevents TruClient from loading the browser.

I suggest opening a support ticket.

Regards,

Shlomi

techshivam Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Yeah, mosty it happens as the Anti malware service blocks some dll & quarantine those. To resolve this, just restore the blocked file, & then you can run the software again without problems.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.