yaniv2 Contributor.
Contributor.

truclient. mistyping of truclient vuser

Hi,

I have recorded a truclient script. During recording I have typed a value of RR12345678901 in the field as required (there is application validity roles for this field it must start with RR and have 11 numbers after that). While reply the the value that the script type starts with "AA" (instaead of RR) and the operation failed (with teh dialog box) as can be seen. Therfore the script reply is failed. What happend here? I am using 12.55.

Thanks,

Yaniv 

service not available.jpgwrite AA instead of RR.jpg

0 Likes
1 Reply
Edo Nir Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: truclient. mistyping of truclient vuser

Hi Yaniv,

I was not able to reproduce the behavior you described.

How are you obtaining the value ("RR12345678901 ")?

If it is dynamically obtained (from screen, file or parameter), I suggest checking the value prior to typing it.

You can print the value to the log (using TC.log API) to make sure the typing step is getting the right value.

Edo

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.