Highlighted
Established Member.. sopcal
Established Member..

upgrade from LR 11.51 to 12.02 fails to open help "HP Controller Help" or F1 (is empty)

Hi all, 

Recently, I upgraded to 12.02.
And now when I give open support or pulse F11, showing me the empty help.

Windows Server 2008 R2
attached capture.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
nam_nguyen Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: upgrade from LR 11.51 to 12.02 fails to open help "HP Controller Help" or F1 (is empty

Hi,

please check if the folder WebHelp is available in your LoadRunner installation folder (my folder is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\LoadRunner\help\WebHelp). Default_CSH.htm or Default.htm are the files opening in Controller when F1 or HP Controller Help is called.

Regards

Nam

0 Likes
Established Member.. sopcal
Established Member..

Re: upgrade from LR 11.51 to 12.02 fails to open help "HP Controller Help" or F1 (is empty

Yes,

These files exist, and I can open them correctly with IE

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.