Contributor.. SM4 Contributor..
Contributor..

we are unable to run RDP scripts in controller

Hi All,

As part of our project we are trying to implement scripting in Loadrunner 12.02 with RDP Protocol. But we are facing couple of issues in running the scenario. We have created the script successfully and ran it in Vugen for couple of iterations and the script is passing as expected. 

But when we are running with minimum Load (5 users) in Controller, the transaction flow is not able to reach to end transaction(i.e. Logout). And at the same time no errors were encountered in Controller as well. Simply saying the scenario is waiting at a particular transaction and not moving forward at all.

However, script is working fine in VuGen, we are not getting any warning/error, I ran test with one user in controller, but still we are seeing/assuming that transactions weren't not reaching till end. We are planning to run th test for 70 users, also we have taken the RDP licenses[70] to run the test.. Even tried to run the user as Thread/Process but this approach also didn’t work. so now we are running out of ideas

we required your help here & it's very critical deliverable and we are in critical situation.

I am expecting the resolution from your end, please do the needfull.

Thanks in advance,

Nayeem

0 Likes
4 Replies
IgorM Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: we are unable to run RDP scripts in controller

Make sure the LG machine where the actual Vusers are running has RDP properly working.
Try running LG agent as a process in case it's running as a service.
Or eventually submit a support case and request an immediate solution.
Igor Markov
R&D Manager, Performance Engineering Core
0 Likes
Contributor..

Hello Igor,

Thanks for the quick respone.

However, we had tried the option which to replied to us, unfortunately still none of the scripts are running in controller. Do you have any other approach, apart from this, please let me know

Can you please help me to submit a support case, I mean how i need to do it?

Thanks,

Nayeem

0 Likes
Shlomi Nissim Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

To open a support ticket please these steps

1. Navigate to https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/

2. Click on "My Software Support sign-in"

3. Click on "Submit Request"

Regards,

Shlomi

Contributor..

Hello Shiomi,

Thanks for the quick respone, I had opened the ticket successfully.

here is the Service Request 5318940017

Regards,

Nayeem

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.