Logger Release Notes 7.0

Logger Release Notes 7.0

Labels (1)
Attachments

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Comments

Hi

I think there is a typo in this release note, the Software Versions Upgrade Paths from page 11 should not be 7.0, do you have a chance to look at this?

Hi

If upgrading a Logger Appliance to 7.0, please apply the file "preupgrade-logger-20191025.enc" before applying "logger-8280.enc"

Failure to do so will result in the following error:

"There was a problem while uploading the file"  and the upgrade will not start.

Cheers

Hi @Leon Chiu ,

Thank you.

The documentation should be corrected shortly.

As a general rule - upgrade process is more or less, upgrade of OS as per support matrix / apply logger upgrade.

Typically, upgrade can be performed on previous Version, so for logger 7 specifically: 
OS should be upgrade to either RHEL (CentOS)  7.7 / 6.10
And Logger upgrade can be applied to either Logger 6.70 / 6.71

For a logger appliance, and additional pre-req file is required as mentioned in my note above. Please let me know if you have any further questions on this.

Cheers

Lar

Could be someone please help me find the Quickspecs Specifications Sheet for Logger gen9 specific for the model L7600?

Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
7 of 7
Last update:
‎2020-04-08 03:29
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.