Highlighted
Huriz Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Problem, Octane and Jira attached files just sync the first time

We have Octane and Jira sources.  some fields are mapped for both direction sync, one of the is attached files.

Jira:
- If the master is Jira, and we have 3 files attached, after the sync only one file will be sync in Octane.
- MF CC will still trying to sync the  others 2 files but without result
- Neither, if we add more files, they are not going to be sync, but MF will keep saying the quaintity of the total attached files.

Octane:

- If the master is Octane, and we have 3 files, the first sync, all of them will be sync to the Jira data source
- After it no other files will be sync, doesn't matter the direction of the sync.

im using MF CC 4.2

any suggestion?

Hodei Urra
0 Likes
6 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Problem, Octane and Jira attached files just sync the first time

Hi Hodei,

Could you please upgrade to Connect 4.2 HF1 which is our supported release?

If you continue to encounter issues with HF1, please open a support incident, and we will investigate.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.

Hi Anil

First at all, thanks for your fast answer.

I have checket my connectors and i have that connector installed. Attached a file with all my connectors but it looks fine

Huriz_0-1581684653169.png

Hodei Urra
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Thank you,

I misunderstood.

I was under the impression you were on 4.2, not 4.2 HF1.

I would certainly suggest opening a support incident, and let us work with you to resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.

Hi, could you help me letting me know where is the support page? im new with this tool and I feel little bit lost in this webpage.

regards and thank you very much in advance

Hodei Urra
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

My apologies,

Please file an incident through your Octane support channel

It will be delivered to the Connect Engineering & Support Team.

Thank you

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.