Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

How can I see who downloaded my app?

Micro Focus Marketplace developers can login to their dashboard to see how many times their apps have been viewed and downloaded.  If you use Get it links, these are also counted.  Login to Marketplace, then go to Dashboard, My Uploads, Views & Downloads.  See example below.

screenshot-marketplace.microfocus.com-2019.12.03-10_39_47.png

You can also receive an email notification whenever your app is downloaded by providing a valid email address under Email for notifications during the app publishing flow under the Additional info tab.

How do I get download contact information?

Micro Focus employees and Partners accepted into the Marketplace Lead sharing beta program are eligible to access download contact information.  Once your company has been accepted into the program, your Views and Downloads will also include lead reports, see example below:

screenshot-marketplace.microfocus.com-2019.12.03-10_37_35.png

When you are active in the Lead sharing program and you provide a valid email address under Email for notifications during the app publishing flow under the Additional info tab, then you will receive email containing downloader contact information whenever your app is downloaded.

How can our company apply to join the Marketplace Lead sharing program?

Click here to learn more about the Technical Alliance Partnership program

My company is in the Lead Sharing program but I can't see any Views or Downloads, what do I do?

In order to see app views & downloads, you must be logged in as the app publisher.  Currently only app publishers can view app statistics.

To see views & downloads with Marketplace Lead sharing info, your company must be opted in as a TAP partner, your account needs to be tagged with your company name, and your app needs to be tagged with your company name.

Are there any other ways to get download information?

Marketplace admins have access to download reports.  For more information, make sure you are logged into Communities with your Micro Focus credentials and then view this Marketplace admin article to learn more about generating download reports.

If you are a Micro Focus employee and would like to become a Marketplace admin, make sure you are logged into Communities with your Micro Focus credentials and then view this Marketplace admin article to learn more.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.