How can a Partner add or edit our Micro Focus Marketplace Partner page?
The ITOM Marketplace has a dedicated partner page, linked in the header. But as a partner, how can I add my company to this page? Or how can I edit my partner information?
First, you need to be a Micro Focus Standard or higher partner to have your company added to the page. To do this, visit https://partner.microfocus.com/ and apply to become a Micro Focus partner. If you have already completed this, continue to the next section.
Next, you will need to provide the ITOM Marketplace admins details about your partner page. Here are the fields we need provided:
- File size limit: 10 MB. Allowed file types: png gif jpg.
- Image must be between 600x400 and 2400x2400 pixels.
- This is the primary email you want inquiries to come to, can be a distribution list as well.
- 1,024 characters or less.
- Add the ITOM Marketplace categories and sub-categories you appear in
- 10,000 characters or less
- Link any YouTube videos you would like shown on your partner page.
- E.g. Healthcare, Financial services. Separate each entry by comma.
- E.g. Americas, EMEA. Separate each entry by comma.
- Provide the app(s) you would like featured on your Micro Focus Marketplace partner page.
Once this is complete, use the "Contact Us" link at the top of the ITOM Marketplace pages to contact the ITOM Marketplace admins with your request. We will contact you by email so that you can send us the company logo as an attachment, or to sort out other details before publishing your partner page.
To request edits to your partner page, follow the same procedure and use the "Contact Us" link.