We are pleased to announce the release of Atlas 4.2 and Rhythm 4.2.
There are many new feature in this release- here’s just a few:
New Atlas 4.2 enhancements include:
- Restore version from history: Return to previous version of a Requirement.
- Report enhancements: Includes additional relationship details, overview of test results, hierarchical table of contents, and more.
- Efficient editing of multiple requirements:Requirements grid now supports bulk editing and concurrent locking.
- Export data: Export to Excel/CSV now exports what is shown in the grid, honoring column, filter and sort order.
- Impact of change: Refined relationship diagram (trace direction, filtering, trace type, etc.).
New Rhythm 4.2 enhancements include:
- User capacity planning: Individual users can customize their availability at both the Project level and the Sprint level.
- Change package visibility: Understanding related files and impacts for change-sets provides users greater understanding of work context.
- Sprint & Release Cumulative Flow: These new charts show the amount of work in various states at the Sprint and Release level
- Relationship Impact Management: Users view related items and can filter on item type, relationship type, or relationship status.
- Team Room Burndown Chart: Displays Capacity, Ideal Burndown, Current Burndown and Burnup.
- Release Notes for Atlas 4.2 and Rhythm 4.2
- Atlas – Trial
- Rhythm – Trial
- Atlas – Product Page
- Rhythm – Product Page
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.