DXC’s Audie Wright – Speaker at Micro Focus DevDay Columbus
Micro Focus is pleased to announce that Audie Wright, Sr. Cloud Technology Sales Director for DXC will be a featured speaker at the upcoming Columbus, OH DevDay on February 11, 2020 being held at the Hilton Columbus Downtown. Come join us to learn about Mainframe Modernization - and how to realize the vision!
You know that your COBOL applications are at the heart of your business and fueling your innovation. But what does innovation look like for your business and for your applications? How and where do you start? The answer is simple - #DevDay.
Application Modernization: Transform core business systems
- Application Modernization enables an organization to adapt to a changing landscape, seize new opportunities and deliver greater business value.
Process Modernization: Deliver better applications faster
- Process modernization enables a better customer experience through fast feedback and a continual commitment to quality and collaboration. Faster and more frequent delivery across COBOL and mainframe systems requires a new approach
Infrastructure Modernization: Deploy to new platforms and architectures
- Infrastructure modernization enables portability of business process and integration with Java and .NET frameworks.
Highlights of #DevDay:
- Hear the new Micro Focus application modernization strategy
- Discover how DXC can help you with your mainframe transformation strategy
- Engage with Developers - sessions with tech tips and best practices
- Attend technology tracks that focus on today’s modernization priorities
- Listen to “Ask the Experts” panel discussions
About Audie Wright – DXC Technology
Audie Wright is a highly accomplished Senior Technology Sales Executive for DXC. His expertise includes business intelligence, database management, social media, cloud solutions, and marketing automation.
Audie is an effective and proven leader of sales team professionals and C-level executives that works to educate colleagues in the areas of market analysis and strategy, technology solutions, client acquisition, and promotion of total solution platforms.
Audie works with clients to identify business problems and develop effective comprehensive solutions that maximize profitability.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.