Micro Focus and DXC are very excited to announce its new Banking as a Service Offering. Why? So you can focus on what you do best: banking as a business! Here’s a quick 2 minute video to get you quickly up to speed on the new Celeriti Digital Banking Solution.
DXC Celeriti’s Core Digital Banking solution—built on robust Micro Focus® technology—offers banks an opportunity to meet the digital age head-on with an innovative, secure, scalable, BaaS platform, providing customers and employees with solutions that adapt at the speed of business.
The Micro Focus/DXC Celeriti Digital Banking Solution
The Celeriti Digital Banking solution is built on a proven, core banking engine that processes millions of deposit and loans accounts every day, equating to trillions of dollars of account value. The underlying Micro Focus technology provides a versatile, stable and scalable environment to support the delivery of innovative new financial services that banking customers and employees are demanding. Our open solution helps banks empower customers with:
- Account access through their preferred channels
- New ways to relate to / manage finances
- Broader understanding of bank solutions portfolio
- Faster access to new products and services
- Efficiencies in active money management
Together, DXC and Micro Focus help banks successfully navigate their digital transformation journey by delivering a modern end-to-end digital customer and employee experience.
The Celeriti Digital Banking Benefits
- True digital omnichannel UX and banking processes centered around the Customer
- Flexible, Opex, pay-as-you-grow model
- Fraud and AML built in or use your own
- Open and easily accessible data for customer analytics and value creation
- Relationship packaging and pricing supports cross-selling and retention strategies
- Multi-factor biometric authentication secures transactions for customer peace-of-mind
Want to learn more? Here’s a quick 1 page flyer to help you further understand our joint offering. Want to speak to one of our experts or get a demo? Contact Julie Sheridan – Micro Focus or Thomas Demchak - DXC
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.