Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
wdbian Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Missing "SDK Manager.exe"

Hi All Experts,

I have one question. After installation mobile center server, under C:\Program Files\Mobile Center Server\server\android-sdk-windows directory, SDK Manager.exe is missing. What is the cause? Did i miss installing sth? How to fix that?

Thanks,

Steven 

0 Likes
2 Replies
RexXia Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Missing "SDK Manager.exe"

answer.png
0 Likes
ADimitriou
Visitor.

Re: Missing "SDK Manager.exe"

Hello,

I'm also using trial version and want to test the "Working with emulators", which are the new steps to follow? 

Help page "https://admhelp.microfocus.com/mobilecenter/en/2.80/Content/Emulators.htm" says:

1. On the server machine, go to the server/android-sdk-windows folder. If you cannot access the one on the server machine, or if you want to set up the emulator on a Connector machine, see Install SDK tools and emulator images manually.
  2. Open the SDK Manager. 

Can you please inform for the new procedure?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.