Highlighted
NielsJacquet
Visitor.

your device is extremely low on memory

Hi all,

Recently i get this message on every device that i connect to the connector.
No other apps are running on the devices, and reinstalled the connector a few times now.

Any ideas?

0 Likes
5 Replies
RikNaza Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: your device is extremely low on memory

Hi

Did you try to reset the device or make a factory reset on?
0 Likes
NielsJacquet
Visitor.

Multiple times and tried on multiple devices and also erased them all. but no luck..

0 Likes
RikNaza Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Hum, seems that can be a problem whit the MC Server. I would try to reinstall.

But wait for someone else gave you a better suggestion, before do that.
0 Likes
NielsJacquet
Visitor.

That seems a bit drastic 🙂

The issue is that other users have no issues atm.
I did also raise a ticket with our vendor. But you never know that somebody here has an answer before the vendor does.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi!

Can you please specify the devices and the iOS version of those that you experience the issue with?

Please send this info to mcfrd@microfocus.com and we'll be able to help you instantly.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.